Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby's 1st Birthday Card

Hello again!

I haven't posted for awhile.  I haven't done ColourQ for a couple of weeks, but I wanted to post this card I just made for my niece's adorable baby girl who will be one this month.


I just love the way it turned out!  I know she won't care too much but her Mom will like it!
Supplies used:
White Cardstock: purchased from Xpedex
Patterned and colored paper, Button & Ribbon: American Crafts
Wording: created in Photoshop with MTF Cutie Patootie font downloaded from http://misstiina.com/fonts/
Dry Embossing: Cuttlebug and Dot Embossing folder
1: Cut on Cricut using Alphalicious cartridge
Adhesives: 3M, Glue Dots, Pop Dots: Best Creation
Other: wooden skewer stick

Also, for her gift, I made this turtle:

I got the pattern hereI hope she loves it!

I look forward to your comments!  Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment: