Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Friday, July 29, 2011

ColourQ Challenge #95

Hello again!  I hope you are all having a great week.  We have had a busy one and I wasn't sure I was going to get a card out this week.  But I saw the colors and knew I wanted to participate since I have the new 'In Color' paper and ink from Stampin Up!

Here are the colors for this week's challenge:


And here is my card:

I was excited to find a butterfly brad that matches the Pool Party color.  I sewed my ribbon.  It was fun to play with the new colors!!  I really liked how the Pool Party and Island Indigo worked together on the flower stamp.

I love to hear what you think!  Have a fantastic day and thanks for visiting my blog!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up! and other
Stamps: American Crafts
Ink: Stampin Up!
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts
Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
Brad: Making Memories
Ribbon: Offray

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Heather! I love the way you inked the border punch for a playful look. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete