Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday Card

I wanted to post this card I made for my sister in law for her birthday.  I got my inspiration for this from the Stampin Up! mini catalog. 

As you can see from the picture, I put a border on the bottom of the inside to add some interest.  I used the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers to make the awesome flower.

Supplies:
Cricut Machine and Accent Essentials Cartridge: Provo Craft
Nestabilities: Spellbinders
Cuttlebug: Provo Craft
Scallop Punch: Marvy Uchida
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Stampin Up!, Heidi Grace
Ink: Stampin Up!
Paper Piercer: Making Memories
Mat Pack: Stampin Up!
Photoshop: Adobe
Font: Nasty
Felt Flower: American Crafts
Button: Unknown
Embroidery Floss: DMC
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: DCWV, ColorBok, KMA

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment