Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ColourQ Challenge #117

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Ours was fantastic.  Reality has already set in.  I had to go to work the day after Christmas.  It was hard to get in work mode, but I had to.

Anyhow, here is the challenge for this week.  It is a special challenge and one that I found fun! :)

Here is my Twilight card:


This is the inside:
This is the back:
Here is the cover of the book to explain why I put the chess piece on the front of the card:
I made this card for my sister's birthday.  She loves Twilight almost as much as I do! ;)  I embossed the swirl with white embossing powder.

I LOVED making this card! I have seen the movie twice (on the same day :)) 

Hope you like it!  Happy New Year!!  Have a creative day!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: unknown
Patterened Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: Offray and some I got at TaiPan with no name on it
Cricut and Accent Essentials Cartridge: Provo Craft
Stamp: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Stampin Up!
Embossing Powder: American Crafts
Digital Images: Stampin Up! and http://images.wikia.com/twilightsaga/images/7/77/Breaking_dawn.jpg
Photoshop: Adobe

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! I'm sure your ister will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Heather! Love the chess piece. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very cool card....your sister will love it! Thanks for playing with us this week, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, did you really cut the book cover? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I wouldn't dare cut a book cover! I just found a picture online and made it the size I needed in Photoshop. Thanks for asking and I am thrilled with the response to this card! :) Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete