Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #131

I hope you are all having a great week!  Here are the super soft colors for the CQC challenge this week:


These are amazing colors and I was super excited to create with them!

The card I made was WAY time consuming (took a long time to design), but I am thrilled with how it turned out:


I wanted to try 'curling' my organza ribbon for a soft, pretty effect.  I like how it turned out.  I just happened to have all of these ribbon colors in my stash!  I made it so they come from the back of the card over the top and to a point on the bottom.  This was not easy, but I finally got it on the card! 

I got this Scalloped Frame punch (EK Success) at JoAnn's a couple of week ago and have been wanting to make a card with it.  I really love it.  I wanted to add some flowers and so I thought it would make the perfect 'wreath' background. 

I love to know what you think, so leave a comment below.  Thanks so much for looking!  Have a creative day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up!, unknown
Ribbon: Unknown (purchased from TaiPan Trading)
Punches: EK Success (flowers, scalloped frame, border punch)
Cricut: Provo Craft (bird)
Jewels: Unknown
Photoshop Elements: Adobe (Congratulations, using Dancing Script font, downloaded from the Internet)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Heather, love the ribbon treatment and your wreath! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heather! This is really cool! It was well worth the effort as you have a card that is both unique, and beautiful :) Hope you had a Happy Easter and thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, congrats Courtier!

    ReplyDelete