Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Crafting Like Crazy!

I have been having a crafting streak!  My sons school is asking for things for teachers that they can give to them next week for Teacher Appreciation.  It is raffle style, so since I am not sure that my kids teachers will get the items, I went generic.  That doesn't mean boring!  I have caught the 'free printable' bug and can't get enough of these adorable pieces of art that are available on blogs.  So here are the two that I am giving to the teachers:



I got these frames at WalMart for a great deal!  I thought these would make great additions to their classrooms or homes. 

(I didn't print these on my printer.  I took the files on a flash drive to FedEx and had them printed.  They look so great!)

You can get these amazing printables here and here  WARNING!! These sites are addictive!! ;)

Of course as I was browsing, I found more that I loved, so I printed more.  I only had 2 more frames, so I will have to get more soon so I can display these beauties!  Here are the ones I wanted to display right now:



I just love these!  I got them here and here

My son's Boy Scout troop is having a fundraiser in a couple of weeks and they wanted families to make things to be auctioned off.  So I made 2 pillows for that.  Here they are:



The back:

Hopefully someone will want to bid on them! 

Thanks for looking!  Love to know what you think.  Have a creative day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment