Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Friday, January 27, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #121

It has been a crazy week!  I hosted a Stampin Up party on Tuesday.  It was super successful, but I have been running like a crazy lady all week getting ready for the party and then collecting orders.

Nevertheless, I wanted to participate in this week's ColourQ. The colors are so great this week!

I needed a male birthday card for a family birthday tonight.  I barely got it done in time.  I don't like being so under the wire!  But here it is:


I thought this turned out really fun!  As always, I love to know what you think :)  Have a creative day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up!, other
Cricut Machine and Sweet Treats Cartridge, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
Stamps: Studio G
Baker's Twine: Unknown
Border punch: Fiskars
Nestabilities: Spellbinders
Ink: Stampin Up!

7 comments:

  1. What a darling card! LOVE your cupcake--fabulous layout, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! Love your cute polka dot cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the cupcake. Perfect birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Heather, love the cupcake! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun, bright, and happy! I love the cupcake. Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Heather! The colors look great...thanks for joining us. ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and colorful, Heather! That cupcake is adorable, and I love the crossed twine. Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete