Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #122

Hooray it's February!  I love this month!  Valentine's Day, lots of family birthdays (and mine!), the Superbowl, etc.  It's a fabulous month! :)

Here are the colors for this week's ColourQ Challenge:

They are very Valentine-y :)


I wanted to make a Valentine with the new set P.S. I Love You and matching punch I got from my Stampin Up! party.  So here is my card:


I love the hidden hearts in the intricate cutouts and I added the bling for a little something extra.  It's a bit hard to see but the heart is embossed with a swirl pattern. 

As always, I love to know what you think!  Have a creative day! 

I hope you enjoy the Superbowl even if you just watch for the commercials like me! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up!, other
Embossing Plate: Stampin Up!
Cuttlebug, Cricut and cartridges: Provo Craft
Stamps:  Stampin Up!
Ink:  Stampin Up!
Tag Punch:  Stampin Up!
Bling: unknown

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a way to show off that heart! Love that bit of bling too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful intricately cut hearts, you must be a master of the Cricut, Heather, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all parts of this card. The eyelet heart and all your swirly accents. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of die cuts and I love the sweet little cupid!

    ReplyDelete