Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Monday, September 3, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #152

*Edit* I was referred by a kind commenter that I should enter my card in the Great Impressions sentiment challenge.  So here is my entry that I linked over on their site.  I am excited to try a new challenge! Thanks Angela!

I'm back with a new card for the newest ColourQ Challenge.  The rules have changed a bit over there, so now I have until Monday at midnight (CST) to get my card submitted.  I needed the extra time this week, so I was grateful to have had it!

Here are the colors:


Here is my card:

 


At our house, I have been applying Band-Aids to lots of wounds these past few weeks, with two mishaps that occurred yesterday alone. I found this *FAB* word art here and since Crumb Cake was one of this weeks colors, I knew it would be perfect.  I changed the 'you' to Bermuda Bay in photoshop to match the scheme.  And since I have been in 'Band-Aid Mode', I thought it would be fun to put them on my card since it fit so well with the word art. :)

It's hard to see in the picture, but I put chipboard under the word art block and then pop-dotted it to help it stand out.

Here is close up view of the Band-Aids.  They have the little holes in them just like the real kind!






I'm sure all of us have someone in our lives that 'make everything better'!  I hope you will think of that person soon and let them know how much you care about them. :)

I hope you like it!  Thanks for looking.  Have a creative day!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up!
Cricut Machine & Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge: Provo Craft
Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Inc.
Word Art: www.papercoterie.com
Photoshop: Adobe
Heart Stamp: Stampin Up!
Ink: Stampin Up!
Buttons, Fibers: unknown
Other: Sewing machine and thread

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, Heather! The band-aids are perfect!

    On the Great Impressions Blog there is a Sentiments theme - I think your card would be perfect! If you would like to enter the September Challenge, you can find the details here:

    http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-charity-and-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela!! I love that you love my card!! That is so nice of you to suggest the other challenge. I just linked up. :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun card, Heather, love those band aides! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvia you are always so kind to me and my cards!! I appreciate you so much. :) Thanks for commenting on every card. It truly makes my day!!

      Delete
  3. This is fun. I love the trim you used. Thanks for playing along with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanna! I am excited to be entered in your challenge! :)

      Delete