Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #153

Hello!!  Today I made my card for the ColourQ challenge.  I have been sick this week with a cold :( and have not been very motivated to do much of anything these past few days.  So I am glad that I felt well enough this afternoon to get a card in for this week's challenge!

Here are this week's colors:





And here is my card:







I was SO excited when I went to look through my patterned paper and found this that was the colors for this week's challenge!  I thought it would be fun to make a sweet boy card with a boat.  I embossed a line of dots across the small stars to add interest.  I used part of a frame (the blue you see at the bottom) for more color on the bottom.

I hope you like it!  Thanks for looking.  :)  Have a creative day!!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper & Die cuts: Crate Paper
Circle Cutter: Making Memories
Star Punches: EK Success and Fiskars
Embossing Folders and Cuttlebug: Provo Craft

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this is such a cute baby card, love the way you design this card. So happy you could join us this week and share your card at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete