Stampin Up! Demonstrator

Please contact me to order fabulous Stampin Up! products to make your amazing projects.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

My poor blog.

Life has been *crazy* and I have had to let some things go to get other more pressing things taken care of.  Sadly, my blog fits in the first category. :(  But I do have a card to post today. :)

This card I made for my Brother in Law's birthday.


I needed to make this card in a quick hurry.  So the layout is simple, but I think it turned out pretty well for being in a time crunch.

The back of the background paper had stars on it, so I punched 3 out and mounted them on the other circles with a pop dot.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a creative day!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: Rusty Pickle
Ribbon: Pebbles in My Pocket
Punches: Stampin Up!, EK Success
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment